Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Menu for this week (late!)

I was lazy in posting my menu on Monday this week, even though I prepared in on Sunday, like usual. Nothing too special this week, although I am looking forward to the Chopped Nicoise Salad on Friday and the meal on Saturday as well. Although, those are up in the air as to when I make them as we might go up Granby on Friday night for some skiing or snowshoeing on Saturday.

Monday: Class, On Your Own Dinner
Tuesday: Cornmeal Crusted Catfish with Mushroom-Curry Bulgar
Wednesday: Enchilada Bake with Salad
Thursday: John and Tina's Wedding
Friday: Chopped Nicoise Salad
Saturday: Chile Relleno Casserole
Sunday: Open for Options!!

In other news, I got registered for the online nutrition courses that I wanted for my BS in Dietetics!! So excited to start those on May 19th! Until then, my Biology class is going splendidly well.

No comments: